Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tips for Low Sperm Count

Oligospermia or low sperm count is one cause of male infertility and the most embarrassing situation for men.


A standard sperm count is 20 million or more sperm per milliliter of semen. In order to father a child, at least 60% of those sperm should have a normal shape (including the tail) and show normal forward movement (motility). However, it does not mean that this number is fixed because many men who have a low sperm count can father a child while others having a normal sperm count are powerless to bear a child.


If you want to find out if you have a low sperm count or mot, a medical evaluation can be completed for the similar. If you have low sperm count, there are few belongings that can help you the most. These tips are simple and easy and not difficult to keep in mind or put in to practice.


• Daily exercise assists in reducing stress and improves you capability to ejaculate. However, be careful as extreme exercise can as well harm. In addition, some exercises may cause bad impact on the testicles, such as cycling

• The second thing to keep in mind is that more frequently a man ejaculates, the less thick semen will be. Maintain a gap of 3 days between successive ejaculations

• Stay away from smoking and drinking alcohol if you do not wish to have low sperm count. The sperm of men who smoke is frequently misshapen and move more gradually than non-smoker’s. Smoking can also damage sperm’s DNA. Heavy drinking decreases the quality and quantity of sperm. Combination of smoking and drinking is particularly more harmful and contributes vastly towards low sperm count

• Massage your body with herbal massage oil to get better blood circulation. Wear loose clothing and stay away from hot baths and saunas, they contribute towards low sperm count

• Try to have sex in the early morning or in afternoon as it is thought that sperm levels are highest in the morning and afternoon as compared to evening and night

• Continue a high protein, low fat diet that is rich in vegetables and whole grains. Try to stay away from bitter and spicy foods. There are as well ranges of vitamin that may help with low sperm count

• Try to use natural herbal supplements and vitamins that may help with low sperm count

If you want to get a natural herbal supplement for your low sperm count, you can get it online.

There are lots of supplements for low sperm count available online. All these are herbal supplements as so far no instruction drugs for the treatment of low sperm count are obtainable.


Native people have been using the herbs and roots since long centuries and they find these herbs extremely potent and helpful. Herbal supplements for low sperm count are made from these customarily used herbs and most men have benefited very much from these herbal supplements.


Read more on Increase Sperm Count and Erectile Dysfunction

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing useful tips with us. Can you tell me about low semen volume infertility treatments???

Thanks !!!!
Generic Levitra

Joel Golli said...

For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.